About Animal Factory Amplification
Born and raised in Mumbai, India, Animal Factory Amplification is committed to crafting guitar and bass effects and amplification that look and sound too compelling for you to ignore. Our objective is to inspire you to push yourself out of your sonic comfort zone.
Animal Factory pedals are rigorously and obsessively designed using high quality, industry standard parts and subject to comprehensive revisions and testing before release. We are not a custom shop and currently do not take on custom/repair/modification work. Our products have their own aural identity and will encourage you to explore the boundaries of your sound, creativity and musicianship.
Hand built with pride in Bombay, India, Animal Factory Amplification pedals are creating a buzz globally. In just over two years, we have garnered praise from the likes of:
- David Torn (composer, guitar virtuoso, sessions for/with David Bowie, Jeff Beck & more)
- Juan Alderete (bass genius for Mars Volta, Racer X & more)
- Flood (producer/engineer - NIN, Depeche Mode, Smashing Pumpkins & more)
- Alan Moulder (engineer/producer - U2, Marilyn Manson, Foals, Foo Fighters & more)
- Ed Harcourt (London based singer/songwriter/composer)
- Mino Cinelu (jazz legend - percussion for Miles Davis, Herbie Hancock, Dizzy Gillespie & more)
- Siddharth Basrur (Mumbai based singer, guitar player and sessions musician)
- Akshay Rajpurohit (Mumbai based guitar and synth player for Pangea, Scribe, Aqua Dominatrix)
- Dinosaur Pile-Up (Alternative rock band and festival favourites from Leeds)